Friday, November 16, 2007

Lovin Figgy Pudding!!

I was inspired by the ever so talented Jen Hall to create one of these Advent calenders. I picked this one up at Target the other day & have been just itching to attack it. I used the ever so YUMMY Figgy Pudding, Basic Grey patterned papers, Autumn Leaves messy date stamps as well as the stunning Lizzie Anne (L'amour) cling stamps. I know that my kidlets will be busting with excitement & impatiently waiting fot the 1st of December so that they can attack this every day!


I have had a wonderful week! The Christmas Countdown Calendar was a huge success. The Lovely ladies that came to the class were amazing & it was such a fun filled class. So I will show you the whole calendar now.
And the last project that I will share tonight is another one with Figgy pudding. It is a wall hanging that will be a class at SCRAPSIDAISY next week.

So if you are free give the shop a call on 65535307 to check out the times.

Thanks for looking
ENJOY
Jules

14 Lovely Comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous work, I love the advent calendar and great papers

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OMG! Everything is so gorgeous! I love that Basic Grey paper! I think I need some!!

Deb said...

Amazing advent calendar, I love it! i love the figgy pudding papers too, I have only just got some myself this week.

Dawn♥ said...

WOWza what spectacular Christmas items! Love each piece! I really like that frame wall hanger. Are those frames you altered or did your make your own frames? Everything is just totally YUMMO!

My Paper World said...

Fabulous projects! They are really gorgeous!

Unknown said...

WOW!!!TALK ABOUT FROM AVERAGE TO AWESOME!!!THE ADVENT CALENDAR IS JUST STUNNING!

Helen said...

OMG Jules the advent calander is just spectacular! Still loving the tree and wall hanging too! Just amazing my friend!

Lyn said...

All really nice, boxes must have took ages and you have reminded me i must get my kids advents ready not kids teenagers really but they must have their advents.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fantasic projects ,love them ,Dawnx

Tracey said...

well you dont muck around do you I cant beleive you have finished the calander already and it looks fantastic.

Michele Kovack said...

Absolutely amazing!!! WOWZERS!!!

Kristine said...

WOW!! All your projects are so eye-catching and interesting. LOVE THEM!! Wish I was in your area. I would definately take a class :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Kylie said...

This is all just beautiful work Jules, I love the advent calendar idea, the kids would love this i bet!

Mary Leeson said...

Love your work on all your holiday stuff! Don't you just love that figgy pudding paper? Thanks for dropping by my blog. Blessings to you~