Thursday, December 27, 2007

I had an amazing time!

Hi

I hope everyone had a Christmas as special as mine!
I had a fun filled & special time shared with my beautiful family, with lots of presents & food!
I got a little spoilt this year! My D.D reduced me to tears on Christmas morning when he presented me with one of my pressies. He had gone to the jewellers & picked me out a set of gold ear- rings with diamond chips in them. They are just beautiful! so much so that I am too scared to wear them...lol..I got a lovely bottle of perfume, some make up & a photo CD stand from Santa as well!

I will share with you all the card that the Lovely Leisa made for me for Christmas. It is just stunning...BUT it is the words that are written inside that make it even more special-
So now the silly season has almost finished & the visitors have all gone home I feel the NEED to scrap!!!!!!SO last night I created a page.

My D.H dresses up as Santa almost every year & this year Maddy gave him a big smooch while he was dressed up.



And just prior to Christmas I made another Calendar & note book for my Darling Daddy & Aunty Pat. It turned out so yummy that I am going to make another one the same for myself.

I wish anyone that visits here a joyful time for the rest of 2007 & a Happy New Year for 2008!

ENJOY

JULES xoxox

13 Lovely Comments:

Kelly L said...

Wow, what photogenic children you have. I see a smile in every photo. That's terrific, and I LOVE the Daddy Claus page. That picture is definitely a keeper. Great idea, pretty layout. Wow! :) Kelly

Unknown said...

OHHHH WOW JULES I JUST LOVE YOUR "DADDY CLAUS" LO IT HAS A REAL VINTAGE LOOK TO IT,IM LOVING IT!WHAT A FUN PHOTO!YOU ROCK!

Unknown said...

P.S LOVE THE CALENDAR & MATCHING NOTE BOOK THEY LOOK AWESOME,I REALLY LOVE THAT PIC OF YOU AND THE KIDS IT SO NOICE!

Linda said...

I LOVE your calendar. There are so many things I want to try. Now I have to add "make a calendar" to my list. OHHH I need more days in my week. Like a second Sunday. It diffently can't be another work day. Oh me Oh my

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That Daddy Claus layout is absolutely perfect! GREAT calendar too! Happy Holidays Jules!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous layouts ,beautiful photos ,realy special ,thanks for sharing ,Dawnx

Marjorie said...

You make such beautiful layouts!! Love both the calender pages and the Daddy Claus, that picture is just too precious!

Tracey said...

Hi Jules Im glad you and your family had a great xmas:) I love the Daddy Claus LO and your calander.
Leisa's card looks wonderful too.

Kylie said...

Its great to hear your Christmas was lovely, it sounds like you really did get spoilt. Love your new projects, that one with Maddy and her daddy is just precious, happy new year to you!

Carol Weimer said...

What a beautiful page layout of Daddy Clause. Enjoyed peaking into your world. Will stop by again for inspiration.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your pictures are just precious! TFS with us. I love the layout for your brother too. Your SBS4 sister Jan H

scrappernic said...

Love everything in this post! Love the calendar and seeing all your holiday pictures, but I love that page most of all. THat picture is just precious!

Deb said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Love your calendar, what a fabulous gift!
Happy New Year!