Thursday, March 13, 2008

Challenge FUN!

Hi

For the last couple of weeks we have been having a FUN, FUN time at the SCRAPSIDAISY Forum creating a page using the Pagemaps website as inspiration.
It is truly amazing how creative people are with a map. I will share the 2 maps & my version of the scrapped page. PLEASE call into the forum for a visit & give this a go! It really is inspiring! Once you have created a page it is easy to upload (if you need any assistance I will gladly help out!) & share with us all! Come on girls (SBS4) I challenge you!

Week 1 Map-
Wk1 (My version)

Week 2- the map
Wk2- (my version)
I just lurvvvve these new making memories papers & embellies! They are so yummy. I almost couldn't cut the papers....LOL.
Thanks for stopping by & please pop on over & join in the fun!
Bye for now
ENJOY
Jules xoxoxox


14 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

These are both beautiful Lo`s Jules..love all the little embellies and details in them both...Those MM papers are lush:)

Marjorie said...

How fun!! Your pages are simply AMAZING as always ^_~ I love page maps so maybe I'll have to give this challenge a try!

Beckie said...

Nice LO's Jules, I will have to get started on my LO for the second challenge!!

Tracey said...

Love how you used the new MM papers Jules! Fab LO's as always :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! I love both pages Jules! Great sketches, and great interpretations of the sketches! That layout of your daughter is just amazing. The colors are just FABULOUS! WOW!

AmethystCat said...

wow - neat, neat ideas and you did a fabulous job using the maps for your pages. I really like the colors adn papers you used as they highlight the great pics perfectly!

Deb said...

both fab layouts, I so love the papers and those fabby buttons and flowers!

Jocy said...

Your layouts looks great, love all these small details!

My Paper World said...

Wow! Love what you did with the maps!
Both layouts are GORGEOUS, I LOVE all the details! xx

Anonymous said...

Such pretty layouts! Hopefully I'll get some time to play with you tomorrow.

Sparkle SBS4

Anonymous said...

"Hi Jules"
I'm tagging you!
If you wish to play:
1. Link to the tagger.

2. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.

3. Tag 7 people, post their names and links to their blogs on your blog.

4. Tell the 7 people you tagged by posting “Tag you’re it” on their blogs in their comments box and explain the rules to them. Nobody is obligated! Just have fun.
Thanks:)x

Alley said...

Fabulous layout as usual!

Marjorie said...

I finally got around to doing one of the challenges! ^_~ Did a layout for the week 2 map. Here's the link : http://mommyscraps.blogspot.com/2008/03/color-challenge-11.html

Thanks for the challenge!

Marjorie said...

Thanks! That's so sweet of you to offer putting in on the forum! I would love for you to do that for me ^_~ Thank you! There are quite a few really cute layouts there! I'll have to try to visit it more often!