Monday, August 13, 2007

My weekends creations

I started my weekend with another take on the clock that the lovely Mishell Lancett taught & created for us at SCRAPSIDAISY


Then once the creativity started to flow I did A few pages! The first is (yet another) Love Elsie page. The photo is of the lovelies Leisa & Mishell & myself. It was taken at the recent Newcastle fundraiser crop.

Then I was busting to use the new Autumn Leaves rubons & P.P so I dug out an old photo of my D.D & created this-

The last thing I created was this quite simple page of my Darling SISTER & B.I.Law. I know she lurks my blog so maybe this will put a smile on her face. The p.p I used is from the lovely Urban Lily range & I am making use of my cuttlebug for the titles!!!
ENJOY
Jules

3 Lovely Comments:

Sharon S said...

WOW you certainly were on a roll!! Loving all these creations. I am sure your sis will love the layout too!

Tracey said...

Great LO's julie-ann I bet it feels good to get all of those LO's done in one weekend.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you know i am always checking out your blog and I love your work, you have inspired me to do some scrapping once again. Once you get started, there is no stopping you hey!!! I think you definately have your mo-jo back, not that i think you ever lost it though!!!!!!!