Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cardmaking Day

Hi there,

I hope everyone is having a safe & enjoyable beginning to the New Year! I have that is for sure! Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending the day with a dozen or so very enthusiastic cardmakers! It sure is fun to see people, that have never created a card before, create something that they really LOVE!!!
We had 4 classes during the day. It was such a fun Day too. I think I already mentioned that!

I will share with you a couple of the projects that we created on the day.

The cards above are all unique fold cards. It was great to make cards that were something a little more fancy then the normal folds.
The second lot of cards we did were to use the new Glue pad. It is such a versatile pad & allows you to add heaps of glitter & bling!!!(you can't really see that in the photo though)
I had 2 other classes on the day. One was an off the page wooden hanging & the other was a scrap page. We still have a few kits left at SCRAPSIDAISY (instore) if you are interested. They come with full instructions & all the goodies you need to create the projects. While I am at it if you are one of our local ladies be sure to mark Saturday the 9th of February in your diary as that is when we will be doing it all again! I am pumped at the moment & have spent all weekend creating the projects for the next cardmaking day! There will be some really different cards next time!!!
Thanks to all the lovelies that have visited my blog & left really encouraging comments. I appreciate every single one of them!
ENJOY
Jules

11 Lovely Comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! Love the unique fold cards! I need to get a little bit more creative with what I make! I really need to do a Z-fold and a criss cross card. I almost bought a glue pad kit off QVC. I didn't because I need to start "using what I have"!! Great creations Jules!

Unknown said...

IM SO GLAD YOU HAD AN AWESOME CARD MAKING DAY! YOUR CARDS LOOK GORGEOUS AS USUAL & THE GLUE PAD SOUNDS LIKE A FANTASTIC IDEA!!

Deb said...

Fab cards Jules, wish I was near you to visit your class! Those fold cards are amazing!

Anonymous said...

great projects Jules, glad you had a good time:)x

Anonymous said...

great to hear that the cardmaking day went well.Love the new cards cant wait to try them soon I have the inspiration back again now after a SLOW start on Friday. Still dont know where you find the time? see you Friday Georgiexx

Kelly L said...

Those unique fold cards are really cool, and I love the colors you used for all of them! Glad to hear you had a great time! :) Kelly

KellyS said...

Love the unique fold cards! I am always looking for inspiration in this area. Yours are stunning! Thanks for sharing!

Chowchow said...

Happy New Year Jules! Kinda late but better late than never. Love all yoru fancy cards. They are fantastic. My personal fave is the onbe with the purse and the way you have utilised the flower - is great!

Donelda said...

I love all these cards but I especially love those butterflies! Awesome job.

Dawn♥ said...

HOLY Wowzer. I'm drooling over your cards. They are just absolutely GORGEOUS and they are so creative as well! You ROCK girl! TFS! WOWza!

Andrea, said...

These are fabulous, great papers