Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cuttle crazy

Hi There,

I went a little Cuttlebug crazy tonight!
I created a card for COPYCAT CARDS, using my Cuttlebug & then decided to continue the theme for a whole range of cards. The style I used on them all is the same but I really like the first one SO I kept on going & made three! I hope you like!

WEEK 4 CHALLENGE IS...Tall/Skinny OR Short/Wide - That's right step out of your comfort zone and make a DL sized card.
Pretty simple- so why not join in yourself. you might even win a prize!!!!!!

(long & skinny)
(my collection)
thanks for stopping by,
Have a wonderful week/end
ENJOY
Jules

13 Lovely Comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love them! Great design!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS JULES! LOVE THE COLOUR COMBO,THE GREY & PINK FLOWERS ARE YUMMO!

Beckie said...

They are just gorgeous Jules, very nice.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

beautiful!

Leah said...

Very cute cards, also loveing the calenders on the last post, what a great gift.

Sparkplug17 said...

super cute! isn't the cuttlebug just oh so fun? great cards!

KellyS said...

I love the colors! I have a CB and hopefully this inspires me to use it more... I love the look of the embossed paper, I just tend to forget I can make that. LOL

Scrappy Moments said...

What Beautiful Cards, Love the color combos, I will have to get my Cuttle Bugs out now :) Thanks for the Inspiration :)

Angie

Jane said...

Wow, these are so pretty and would be simple to mass produce as gifts for people. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jane
SBS4

Donelda said...

ohhh I love it when someone makes a group of cards that match like this!! And this is super beautiful!! Nice job!!

Alley said...

What a wonderful group of cards. I haven't seen that cuttlebug one yet and must get it!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

You are giving me the strength to beg my husband for one of these! I just showed him your blog and explained how no great card maker/scrapper could be without one of these! He did his usual shoulder shrug! Thanks for sharing.

stampingbalou said...

What gordeous cards... I love your blog and I´m glad that carnival is ended now to have more time visiting your blog... Yours, Heike (SBS 4) xox