Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Australia Day Long weekend!

Hi There,

Firstly- If you haven't entered my RAK please go back 2 posts & do so. You have until the 14th of Feb to enter & its really easy to do so!!!!!!!
Happy Australia Day long weekend to my Australian Buddies. To everyone else I just simply hope you are having a happy weekend!
I have had a wowser of a weekend so far! The creative juices (LOL) are still flowing ....SO I am going with it!

So far I have created a shadow box (I will share a sneak for you) Using the yummiest of papers. The new Basic Grey 2 Scoops. It is just lovely to work with.

Yesterday I headed off to Harvey Norman to process some photos & was ever sooo excited to learn that as a promotion for Australia Day they were processing 8x10 inch photo's for 26cents. I could not believe it. I LOVE huge photos. I was allowed 10, SO you guessed it thats what I got,10! Last night I was ever so inspired to use the new enlargements & the ever so delicious Bohemia, (Bliss Darling Daughter) Patterned papers & embellies that I picked up from SCRAPSIDAISY.
I created these-

The photos are HUGE & the papers are amazingly beautiful SO I didn't really have to do much!
I have a couple of other projects in mind for tonight. So check back real soon!
Thanks for looking
ENJOY
Jules

13 Lovely Comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet....Love everything about these!!!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS,GORGEOUS,GORGEOUS, AS ALWAYS YOUR STUFF ROCKS JULES.TOTALLY LOVE THE EXTRA BIG PHOTO'S & THE SHADOW BOX..WELL WHAT I CAN SEE OF IT LOOKS YUMMY! THOSE BOHEMIA PAPERS ARE FABULOUS!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, Jules, you are AMAZING! (I would have gotten 10 photos too! I love the BIG photos too!) First off, the shadow box is AMAZINGLY beautiful! WOW! Next, the Bohemia papers are fantastic and perfect! I love the way you used them! Jules, you are on a ROLL! WOW!!

Tracey said...

Jules the LO's are just beautiful!! And I cant wait to see the shadow box IRL you certainly know how to do BTP :)

Donelda said...

WOW -- amazing work -- love all the wonderful details on these projects!!! Wish I could see these in real life like TRacey!! Nice work -- thanks for sharing.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

One word - beautiful. Thanks for sharing these Jules

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Stunning!!! How'd you do that? lol :)

Kelly said...

Beautiful pages and shadow box - WOW! You are really talented. Thanks for sharing them.
Kelly

Alley said...

Wonderful papers and layouts. AND that shadow box is the best!

Scrappy Moments said...

Love Everything, What a Beautiful Shadow Box. I really Love The B&W Picture with The Grey & Purple, what a Beautiful Combination :)

Angie

Pauline said...

Never really scrapped BIG photos maybe i should try it as your layouts are AWESOME!

Helen said...

You are so inspiring Jules! These are all so yummy! You certainly are on FIRE at the moment aren't you!!!!! Can't wait to see them IRL soon! xo

Marjorie said...

Goodness I must have missed these, I ADORE your shadow box!! Anf your layouts are so gorgeous as usual! I love seeing your pages, they are so inspiring!